A baby shower theme is a group of similar or related items will use to help you plan and complete a baby shower successfully. There are a lot of baby shower themes you can use but the only one you should choose is the one that the mother to be wants to have. If it is a surprise baby shower then, you need to find out what the mother to be likes and pick the baby shower theme that will work for her.
Baby Shower Theme 7 Essential Elements
There are 7 essential elements you have to have to help you pick the type of theme you want to use to help you choose the theme for the baby shower.
- Choose the type of baby shower theme you will use for the baby shower
- Pick the perfect location for the baby shower.
- The type of baby shower invitations you want to send to your guest. These baby shower invitations should be related the baby shower theme you choose.
- The type of decorations you will choose for the baby shower.
- Picking the type of food you are going to serve at the baby shower.
- The type of games you will play at the baby shower.
- The seventh essential element is deciding about the type of favors you are going to give away to the guest at the baby shower.
Baby Shower Theme Ideas
1. Nursery rhymes theme 2. Rubber ducky theme 3. About the mother theme
4. About the couple theme 5. Star is born theme 6. Baby bookworm theme
7. Baby needs a name theme 8. Ultra sound theme 9. Belly casting theme
10. Family tree theme 11. Outdoor theme 12. Little prince theme
13. Sponge theme 14. Disney theme 15. Looney Toons theme
16. Holiday theme 17. Pamper party theme 18. Bubbles theme
19. Precious moments theme 20. Butterfly theme 21. Picture frame theme
22. Tupperware theme 23. Longaberger theme 24. Rubber stamping theme
25. Scrap Booking theme 26. Duck theme 27. Lamb theme
28. Lady Bug themes 29. Butterfly theme 30. Skunk theme
31. Raccoon theme 32. Golden Eagle theme 33. Polar Bear theme
34. Panda Bear theme 35. Brown Bear theme 36. Koala Bear theme
37. Monkey theme 38. Zebra theme 39. Lion theme
It is always best to talk to the mother to be to find out what type of baby shower she wants to have. Then you simply pick the theme that she like the best. You may have to come up with a strategic strategy on how to plan on getting the information from her if you are planning a surprise baby shower.